1. ½ cup of warm water
2. 1 ½ tsp. Baking Soda
3. ½ cup of white Vinegar
4. Zipper-lock plastic sandwich bag
5. 1 Paper Towel
6. Food Coloring
7. Measuring cup
Part I: Making the Time-Release Packet
• Tear the paper towel into squares (5”x5”)
• Put 1 ½ tablespoons of the baking soda in the center or the square.
• Fold the square
Part II: Preparing the Plastic Bag
• Pour the warm water inside the bag
• Add some drops of food coloring
• Pour the vinegar.
Part III: Making the Explosion
• Go outside. Adult supervision for the mess!
• Do not drop the Time-Release Packet into the bag with the water, food coloring and vinegar, until you are certain that the bag it is completed close.
• Shake the bag a little. Put it in the ground and stand back! The bag will puff up dramatically and pop with a bang.
Bubble Bomb Experiment-Holly and Rebecca-EDCI 477 HollyB1331 7 videos.