Blow Up a Balloon
• Learning about “Chemistry Reactions”
2. 1 cup of white Vinegar
3. 2 tsp. of Baking soda (at least ½ way of the balloon)
4. Empty and clean plastic bottle.
1. Pour the vinegar into the plastic bottle
2. Drop the baking soda inside de balloon using a funnel
3. Attach the balloon to the top of the plastic bottle and very carefully hold the baking soda.
4. Turn the balloon and let it go. Wait and see how the balloon stars growing.
Resource: YouTube- carbon dioxide Fizz inflator(science experiment) CHIRISDAPIMP23