The Three Little Pigs Art Activity
Building The Three Little Pigs Houses!
Materials and Procedures:
- Construction paper. Fold it in 3 equal parts.
- Six wooden sticks for each house ( Total 18 wooden sticks )
- Liquid glue
- Color paint: Yellow for the first house, brown for the second house, and red for the third house.
- Use a thin brush to color the wooden sticks.
- The roof: use the following materials for each house’s roof: raffia, little pieces of twigs, and little rocks.
- Main Characters of the story: Print pictures of pigs and a wolf from any website or ask the students to draw the characters by themselves and cut them out.
- Follow the sequence of the 20 pictures bellow. Have Fun!